For the fifth time, we are looking at the situation of healthy life and well-being in Hungary. However, it is rather a professional approach to our mission, rather than an everyday public policy or political way of thinking.
The Ecopolis Foundation launched a series of studies on the implementation of the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Hungary. For the fifth time, together with the European Green Foundation, we are looking at the situation of healthy life and well-being in Hungary. However, it is rather a professional approach to our mission, rather than an everyday public policy or political way of thinking.
Goal 3: GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING: Ensuring healthy lives and promoting the well-being for all ages is essential to sustainable development.
- 17:30 – 17:50 Sándor Fülöp PhD: The UN’s 2030 Sustainability Objectives (SDG) system and Target 3 in the system
- 17 :50 – 18:10 Péter Balázs: Problems of public financing of health care and the possibility of solution
- 18:10 – 18:30 Gábor Kapócs: institutional system of health care, social security; health training, labor situation
- 18:30 – 18:50 Debate and Q&A
- 18:50 – 19:10 COFFE BREAK
- 19:10 – 19:30 János Sándor: Impact of poverty, low socio-economic status on health in Hungary
- 19:30 – 19:50 Zoltán Brys: Alcohol and smoking in the context of sustainable development
- 19:50 – 20:10 Tamás Szigeti: Reducing the burden of environmental disease in the light of SDGs
- 20:10 – 20:30 Debate and Q&A
- 20:30 – 20:50 Szilvia Lengyel: Reflections – Possible elements of a green party health program
Entrance is free, but is subject to registration!
This event is organised by the Green European Foundation with the support of Ecopolis Foundation and with the financial support of the European Parliament to the Green European Foundation.
Date: 12 March, 2019 17:30 – 12 March, 2019 20:50